Sunday, October 7, 2018

Welcome!



Welcome to Titanic Legacy: The Online Museum!  This blog will showcase my Titanic/White Star Line collection which has been built over the years.  My name is Joshua Noble and I began my voyage into Titanic research and collecting when I was 7.  When I was about 11 or 12, I got the first item for my collection, a replica 2nd class bowl bought at an RMSTI exhibit in the gift shop.  After that, I followed that up with a piece of coal from the wreck site at another exhibit.  I was hooked after that.  I wanted to collect Titanic memorabilia to tell the story of the disaster in exhibits and displays both in person and online.   And so without further ado, I would like to present Titanic Legacy: The Online Museum.  All items are original unless otherwise indicated.  If you are in the Atlanta area and would like to host my collection for an exhibit or event, feel free to contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment